You’re smart. Your outstanding portfolio is a given. You’re great at connecting with audiences emotionally and turning those insights into meaningful, resonant copy for topics that matter. You’re the kind of creative who inspires others to do their best work.
You’re just as comfortable with long-form web content, collateral, and video work as you are with crafting a profound headline. You collaborate excellently with designers, and are optimistically resilient when a project hits an inevitable bump in the road.
Then YOU are what we are looking for! We are in need of a Senior Copywriter, a passionate, proactive creative who’s ready, willing and able to work on a variety of projects – from videos and collateral to print and digital ads, for our studio and our client’s brands – finding the creative opportunity in every project big or small. So if you’ve got a great book and an equally great attitude you just might be the copywriter our team needs.
You are ready and able to:
- Partner with your team to develop on-strategy, on-brand concepts, copy and scripts
- Coordinate the partnerships with the creative and digital agencies
- Participate in briefing sessions, asking insightful questions to help uncover great ideas
- Present your ideas to the client, manage feedback and deliver great work
- Provide copywriting support for a range of clients and project types
- Ensure that your work is on brand, on strategy and on time
Collaboration is the key:
- Demonstrating reliability, communicating constructively and being an active listener
- Treating others in a respectful, supportive and professional manner
- Exhibiting flexibility, participating as a problem-solver
- Demonstrating commitment to the team
- Willingness to ask others for their expertise and help
- Please include a link to your portfolio/website on your resume
- Bachelor’s degree required
- English proficiency
- Experience at an external agency or in-house agency
- Conceptual abilities
- Critical thinking skills
- Able to challenge conventional copy approaches with new tactics and innovative executions
About 3D ART STUDIO: We set out in 2007 and we have come a long way since, working close to people from companies ranging from Heavy Industry and all the way to IT&C and Automotive. Every collaboration sharpened our skills for crafting stories that sell, designing packaging that catches the eye, building brands, drawing up funky graphics. Today we are a strong team with a focus on highly technical imagery, understanding complex mechanics in the heavy industry, and creating 3D, 360 or VR artwork, both static and in motion.
Our studio is a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair blue. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work.
Send us your resume at email@example.com along with your portfolio and let us know why you would be a good fit for our team. We are looking forward to meeting you over a cup of coffee.